Thursday, February 24, 2005

project lazea-way

I've been under the weather this week and have been moving around at tortoise speed, not accomplishing much. My crafty evening hours have been taken over by Project Runway. I don't have cable, but a friend knew this was up my alley and taped the marathon over the weekend. We've watched an average of three episodes a night every night this week. We? Yeah. It's Jack slyly suggesting "how about just one more?" every night. (Not that I need much inducement...after all, I did watch the entire Brideshead Revisited miniseries (11 hours) in one day when I was in junior high.)

The only thing I accomplished during my time on the couch cringing at Wendy and enjoying Jay was to embroider a bit on the felt slipcover I made for our TV (to keep me from watching TV, ha, ha!).


I still haven't seen the finale (or the last episode preceding it), but it would be impossible for me to move about in my blogosphere and not know. I won't comment though as I know Jack would prefer to remain in the dark!