Well, real-life and blog-life intersected this morning when Amy of angry chicken
and I finally met.
Some things I learned about Amy:
1. She has a beautiful smile, and now I will always think of it when I read her posts.
2. Her small quilts are a-friggin-mazing. Photos do not do them justice.
3. She is a warm and loving mother (and Sadie was awesome to so patiently entertain herself while we gabbed).
4. She has a charming, art-filled home. Beautiful, subtle color everywhere.
5. She is brimming with great ideas that I can't wait for her to pursue!
And it wasn't MY birthday, but I got a parting gift!
Thanks Amy! I had a wonderful time.