Monday, June 06, 2005

bits & pieces


Thank you to Kelly at buzzville for this great Japanese quilted bag book that came with a supercute fuzzy peach she made. I *thought* I was going to use it as a pin cushion, but Mia was horrified, so it lives in her room now.


I found these wonderful Heath Ceramics salt and pepper shakers at the Goodwill and am in love. They have markings from the original pottery. I have never seen any Heath with this glaze pattern on it. Any other mid-century pottery lovers know about these? I might be willing to part with them if it would mean a lot to a collector!

Also, I am working on a special order lamb which is exciting. Lambs, fawns, and other animals will be available at the online shop my sister and I will be opening over the summer. In the meantime, email me if you're interested in a special order ($40 for a lamb with yoke of flowers, $35 for a fawn, more animals to come).